THE DELIVERY PROCESS
ORDER HAS BEEN RECEIVED
LOCATION FOR DELIVERY
DATE FOR DELIVERY
ACCESS TO LOCATION WHERE THE HOT TUB IS TO BE PLACED
ELECTRICITY POINT TO SUPPLY ELECTRIC TO THE HOT TUB
A GOOD PRESSURE WATER SUPPLY TO FILL THE HOT TUB
WHAT EQUIPMENT DO WE USE?
THE SPA DOLLY
The spa dolly is a specifically designed hot tub installation tool. The dolly holds the spa upright, minimising the space required, allowing a safe and hassle-free installation. As we use the Spa Dolly equipment it allows us to manovoure a hot tub down gaps as narrow as 100cm and move hot tubs over grass, gravel and blockpaving.
Here is an image with the dimensions of the spa dolly, please take into account the depth of the hot tub when looking at width for the install.
YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING WHEN LOOKING AT YOUR ACCESS:
– Is the ground sufficiently firm to support the weight of the tub and trolley?
– Are there any drain covers or drain pipes which will obstruct the route?
– Are there any inclines, or steps which could prevent access?
– Is there adequate width on the access route? Look out for tight corners restricted by walls, heater flues, taps, fences, posts or other structures which will cause a narrowing of the route?
– Is there adequate height on the access route? Look out for eaves, water gutters or tree branches encroaching on height?
– Make sure there are no walls which the tub needs to go over, as we cannot lift a tub over a wall under any circumstances.
– Can any obstructions be moved, eg, fence panels, gates?
– If access is not available through your property, will a neighbour grant access via their property?